Saturday, January 7, 2012

Here We Go-A-Jogging... Towards a Half Marathon

Lucy, Peej and I have been running all over our neighborhood in the last month or so and now it's time to kick it up a notch!

I am not sure if you heard but I am training for a HALF MARATHON! I plan on running 13.1 miles in the Shamrock Marathon & Half Marathon March 18 here in Virginia Beach. Not only am I flexing my muscles for the miles but I am also doing if for others who can not use their muscles as well. I am hoping to raise a goal of $250 for Duschenne Muscular Dystrophy - a muscle robbing desease that affects young boys.

I am not training alone - I am training with a spoke of my Stroller Strides moms called Mom's Gotta Run. My run coach is donating her time, expertise and fee if I hit my goal for this charity that is close to her heart.

Please go to my secure webpage that I have created and read more about DMD.

If you're able and feeling generous click (or cut & paste)the link below.

Thank you in advance for your support, and really appreciate your generosity!!

CLICK BELOW TO READ MORE AND MAKE A DONATION:

http://www.active.com/donate/runforowen/momsgottarun_SWilhelm

No comments:

Post a Comment