Sunday, February 19, 2012

$25 more??

I have five more weeks of training before the big 13.1 miles along the Virginia Beach boardwalk and roadways in the Shamrock Half Marathon! Just yesterday I hit a personal distance best of ten miles. I'm feeling confident that 13.1 is very much within my reach!

Also within my reach is my fundraising goal of $250!! I am just $25 shy of it and I know I can raise the rest! (For those who have already donated; THANK YOU!)

Remember, it's for Duschenne Muscular Dystrophy - a muscle robbing desease that affects young boys.

If you're able and feeling generous click (or cut & paste)the link below.

Thank you in advance for your support, and really appreciate your generosity!!

CLICK BELOW TO READ MORE AND MAKE A DONATION:

http://www.active.com/donate/runforowen/momsgottarun_SWilhelm

No comments:

Post a Comment